The Republic of Tea is looking for an Office Manager at its family vineyards. Located in Green Valley of Russian River Valley, a sub-appellation of Russian River Valley in Sonoma County, The Rubin Family of Wines is committed to producing exceptional wines. Our wines are sourced from both estate-owned and local family-owned vineyards to bring you a beautiful experience that expresses the unique character of the varietals, vineyards and people behind the wines.
We are seeking a full time Office Manager who is highly organized and detail oriented, who enjoys daily accounting functions, customer relations, working closely with our Operations, Winery and Sales Managers, while maintaining our AMS database. Our Office Manager will report to our Operations Manager to ensure that all office functions flow smoothly in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Answering phones and welcoming all internal and external visitors in a professional and friendly manner;
- Act as a point of contact for all internal and external appointments;
- Handle general company email and other communications;
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mail;
- Working closing with our Operations Manager, Wine Maker, Director of Sales and rest of winery staff on a daily basis;
- Handle all office paperwork including Accounts Receivable, Invoices, Inventory Accuracy, Wholesale Order Processing, Website Orders, Petty Cash and assist with Production through AMS software;
- Maintain orderly and accurate records of all office documents and order supplies;
- Communicate and coordinate with a wide range of vendors who provide goods and services to the winery and vineyard operation;
- Manage multiple calendars: bookings, meetings, requests;
- Manage office, kitchen and conference room cleanliness and organization;
- Address maintenance issues; maintain wine displays;
- Communicate with entire staff as needed (i.e. maintenance work, office updates, events, etc;
- Assist event manager with potential bookings and conference rooms, preparing wine tastings, meal catering, group transportation and/or accommodations;
- Projects and administrative duties as assigned.
- Position Requirements:
- College education related to Business Administration, Hospitality or related field;
- Minimum of 3 years of professional Experience in related position;
- Experience with AMS software is required.
- Highly responsive customer service;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish effective working relationships with coworkers and external contacts;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Flexible nature, positive attitude with a strong work ethic is critical;
- Must see projects to completion while managing priorities and workflow effectively;
- Creative problem solving, resourceful individual capable of handling multiple tasks;
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Must be able to appropriately handle confidential and private information
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), excellent typing, telephone, and business communication skills (i.e. formatting business letters)
- Must be able to lift and carry 40 lbs.