- Nashville, IL, USA
- Full Time
Excellent benefits provided
This position will require employee to be responsible of the running and maintenance of specific machine. Must be able to perform routine maintenance along with preventative maintenance
• Knowledge in operation of tea bagging, leaf filling, and labeling equipment for the purpose of producing a "high end" product.
• Must be trained and certified on the operation of machine assigned or staff assigned.
• Must produce paperwork indicating type and quality of raw materials received each day.
• May also be responsible for setting up of all production lines with raw material, based on the posted schedule and input from supervision.
• Quality ownership of products being produced.
• Spot-checking products for quality control issues, filling containers with product, labeling products, and boxing products for movement to the warehouse.
• Daily output to meet/exceed daily goals as posted on production board.
• Be able to identify and correct unsafe practices.
• Follow all SQF regulations and GMP practices.
• Familiarity with SQF code and ability to answer questions during audit regarding job specifications.
• Basic reading and math skills;
• Able to work with minimal supervision;
• Some experience within a manufacturing environment
• High School diploma, or equivalent GED;
• Two years of related experience.
• Manual dexterity to pick and pack single items and case lots;
• Able to push product cart containing up to 100 lbs. up to 20 times daily;
• Able to lift 65 lbs. on own up to 4 or 5 times daily;
• Able to push 50 lbs. from pack station to shipping conveyor up to 20 times daily;
• Able to stand or walk for long periods of time.
• Must be able to climb rolling ladder.
• Attention to detail;
• Mechanically inclined
• Must perform work with a sense of urgency;
• Able to work under pressure;
• Ability to gain a general knowledge of computers and internal system;
• Able to work with minimal supervision.
• No travel is expected of this position
Perform other duties as assigned. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.